Wednesday, January 14, 2009

nothing like a pedicure


nToday I had a marvelous day. I got off work early I went to get my nails done and a pedicure, oh god it was long over do!!! LOL I came home and played with my beautiful daughter that thinks she can talk at the age of 9 months. And now I'm watch house of payne, and waiting for meet the bowns. what a day I didn't work that hard or long, and my pedicurist went to work on my feet, I was in paradise. I had a good book and just layed back and fell asleep.



Its nothing like a good day to turn you around, and have you on cloud nine.


xoxo,

Dom P

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

well said. Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

SEX !!!

There are more than 300 pressure points in your ear, making it a prime erotic zone. So love bunnies while turning your mate on, try playing with the ear to find your lovers hot spot.

love Dom P.