Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Ghetto Girl


I love reading the ghetto tales thats told like coldest winter ever, project chick, and Hustlers wife. But my favorite is "Little Ghetto Girl". I feel it's a good book to read because, she was loyal to her man, family, and friends. She was a bad bitch that stayed on her grind and did what she had to do for her family.She was real and she had real problems.



I love this story because its something like reality, not saying the story is true but the events in the book has happen to me or my friends.



Other books that I recommend is "My women, his wife","Gangstaa Girl","Hood Chick I ,II, III,&IV.



Till next smooches muah, Love Dom P.

No comments:

SEX !!!

There are more than 300 pressure points in your ear, making it a prime erotic zone. So love bunnies while turning your mate on, try playing with the ear to find your lovers hot spot.

love Dom P.