Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome



Hi new friends out there, This is my first post and I want to welcome myself. LOL I've been working all day and then I came home to an 4 month old baby and she's fast asleep and I finally got some time to stop and have a time to myself to think and rest. After singing lullabies and talking baby talk all night it feels good jus to be silent. I mean sometimes i catch myself talking like that to grown ups. LOL I love it though and I appreciate all the mothers that been doing this for years . I only been doing this for a couple of months and I be needing a vacation like Jeezy say.


Some people don't know how hard it is to work all day and then come home to kids. My baby is a joy and we should cherish every minute of them growing and learning because that time will fly fast. And we are lucky to be strong women to handle things like this because we know majority of the men out there wouldn't be able to a (working mom) LOL. Nu Nu (my baby girl) keeps me going and keep a smile on my face, and I love her for it.




kisses and hugs.

No comments:

SEX !!!

There are more than 300 pressure points in your ear, making it a prime erotic zone. So love bunnies while turning your mate on, try playing with the ear to find your lovers hot spot.

love Dom P.