Sunday, September 28, 2008

DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET.

Well today I wanted to talk about my dude, he can be so stupid.(Like a man)!!! He can be an idiot and a asshole but I love him. We have been together for a while and been through a lot. He always been there for me and he does a lot. But sometimes do you feel like your trapped, or bored. Do you feel like he's cheating or he's not happy? I mean women intuition never fell you. Well I believe in trusting my gut, and eventhough I never seen any wrong in my man, but when you get second thoughts you should react on them. Not saying to acuse or nag your man but just have your eyes open and be aware like my mom say don't put your eggs in one basket, LOL.

No comments:

SEX !!!

There are more than 300 pressure points in your ear, making it a prime erotic zone. So love bunnies while turning your mate on, try playing with the ear to find your lovers hot spot.

love Dom P.